- From E. coli.
- Lyophilized, essentially free of salt.
- Binds the Fc regions of most mammalian IgG.
- Binding capacity: approx. 10 mg of hIgG per mg of solid Protein A.
ACTIVATED r-PROTEIN A
- With conservation of the activity of r-Protein A.
- For immediate covalent linkage between the r-Protein A and the Fc portion, leaving free the Fab of IgG.
- Useful for the coating of r-Protein A onto a solid matrix (tubes, microwells, etc.).
* All prices are FOB Liège.
||*Price in EUR
Bulk quantities are available.
Shipment at room temperature